Thursday 19 December 2013

Guarantor Approval


GUARANTOR CONSENT FORM

In consideration of the request of Mr.                                                                              s/d/w/o 
                                                                having CNIC#                                                                          
for financing under Prime Minister’s Youth Business Loans. I hereby agree to provide guarantee in favour of NBP subject to the approval of the finance by NBP as per its policy and procedure.
I also here by confirm that I am not a defaulter of any Bank with no rescheduling history. The applicant is known to me for the past            years. I also agree to provide the documents to the Bank as per its requirements.
I also allow the Bank to verify my credentials as a guarantor as per the following:
1.    Documents Verification
2.    NADRA Verification
3.    ECIB Report
4.    Residential/Office Address Verification
5.    Six month Bank statements Verification
6.    Telephonic Verification
7.    Net Worth Verification
8.    Property Verification
9.    Any other verification by the Bank as per its satisfaction
After approval of the finance by the Bank, I hereby agree to sign-off the guarantee agreement (on Bank’s specified format) and submit three postdated cheques favouring NBP.
In case of default, I shall assume the role of the principal debator covered under my guarantee and will become primary responsible for the discharging debts outstanding in the name of the
                                                           (Applicant).


 

Guarantor Name & Signature                                                                         Dated

Guarantor CNIC:                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment